Why Does Mr. Obama Terrify American Executives…and American Citizens?
This week after Mr. Obama and his left-wing liberal supporters have delayed the Bill for the Keystone XL Pipeline for six years, the Senate and Congress of the U.S. will pass the Bill and send it to the President for his signature. It is obviously on a bi-partisan basis in the best interests of SECURITY, the ECONOMY, and JOBS for America. More than 70% of Americans want this BILL PASSED because they clearly see the benefits.
Listen to the American People and act in the best interests of this country Mr. Obama! If only you fought our Islamic Terrorist enemies as hard as you fight against the greater good of the American People our country would be much safer and a more prosperous place.
The letter below is another convincing example of why Mr. Obama terrifies American Executives and American Citizens.
There are more reasons as well…these are but a few!
(Verified by Truth or Fiction and by Snopes) Chilling letter from Proctor & Gamble to Obama
*Chilling Letter from Proctor & Gamble to Obama* Who would have thought, and yet many are thinking it.
By Lou Pritchett, Procter & Gamble
A LETTER FROM A PROCTER AND GAMBLE EXECUTIVE TO THE PRESIDENT*
THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE MOST CHILLING
Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America ‘s true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world’s highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management.. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as “partnering.” Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years; made corporate history.
AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA
Dear President Obama: You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.
* You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
* You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.
* You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
* You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
* You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don’t understand it at its core.
* You scare me because you lack humility and ‘class’, always blaming others.
* You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.
* You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the ‘blame America ‘ crowd and deliver this message abroad.
* You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
*You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.
* You scare me because you prefer ‘wind mills’ to responsibility capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
* You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.
* You scare me because you have begun to use ‘extortion’ tactics against certain banks and corporations.
* You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
* You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.
* You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.
* You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.
* You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaugh’s, Hannitys, O’Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.
* You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it. Big surprise. Since it hit the Internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men do nothing.. It’s happening right now.
The CHANGE is here!! 90% of Americans will forward this. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
Mr. Pritchett confirmed to us that he was indeed the author of the much-circulated “open letter” quoted above:
I did write the ‘you scare me’ letter. I sent it to the NY Times but they never acknowledged or published it. However, it hit the internet and according to the ‘experts’ has had over 500,000 hits.
In April 2012, the following update was added to the original:
In April 2009, I sent President Obama and the New York Times a letter titled “You Scare Me” because, as a candidate, he promised to “fundamentally transform America.” Now, after observing his performance for over three years, he no longer scares me — he terrifies me for the following reasons:
FIRST– He has done more to damage America’s standing in the world, to lower the standard of living in America, to impoverish future generations and to shake our faith in the country’s future than any other American president in history.
SECOND– With a compliant Democrat congress, a lapdog media and a weak, almost nonexistent Republican opposition, he has shattered the American dream of job security, home ownership and rugged individualism for millions of Americans and has poisoned and divided our civil society with his politics of envy, class warfare, race warfare, and religious warfare which he is using as fundamental building blocks for his ‘socialist’ agenda.
THIRD– culturally, he remains totally out of touch with traditional American values. This has absolutely nothing to do with race or where he was born, rather it has everything to do with where, how and with whom he was raised, schooled, educated, trained and associates with still today.
FOURTH– he has surrounded himself with naive academicians, lawyers, politicians, bureaucrats and socialist leaning czars who arrogantly think and behave exactly as he does. People who offer no balanced suggestions or devils advocate positions and think in lock step with him that big government is the answer to all our problems.
FIFTH– he not only encourages but aids and abets the unionization of all American industry, the albatross around the neck of the free market. In turn, they provide the money and muscle to intimidate his opponents.
SIXTH– he has increased the national debt by over 30% in just three years. If re-elected and this rate of increase continues, America will be burdened with an unsustainable 20 trillion dollar debt which will result in the Country’s financial death. Recovery will be impossible —- America will be the Greece of 2016.
SEVENTH– given his fanatical beholding to the ‘environmental’ and ‘man-caused global warming’ fringe, he has deliberately discouraged U.S. fossil fuel exploration and production while wasting millions of tax payer dollars on solar, wind and algae experiments. He refuses to accept that oil, gas and coal are not America’s enemies, they are America’s assets which, properly managed, could make us energy independent within a generation.
EIGHTH– He views the U.S. as a power in retreat which abused its World dominance. Therefore he systematically apologizes round the world. Last March he whispered to Russian President Medvedev “–this is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility”. Just what is the secret that Obama and Putin are concealing from the American people until after the election? With what other leaders has he made similar secret agreements?
NINTH—and finally, after all his mis-steps, bad decision making, poor management, and zero leadership, the fact that he has the audacity to seek re-election should terrify every American. I predict that if re-elected, future historians and political interpreters will look back at the eight year period 2008-2016, and conclude “the 44th President of the U.S. allowed the takers to overpower the payers which resulted in the greatest economy in history vanishing from the face of the Earth”.
April 15, 2012
Farewell America, the World will really miss you!