This country is now at the mercy of an administration that appears to have never learned to make comprehensive, professional, objective and thorough non-political decisions. By contrast, all good business managers are required to study extensively the process of effective decision making! The ones who are the most effective are those who accomplish the most and achieve the greatest degrees of success. Instead, our current leadership bases all of their decisions on political values and goals…how can this decision benefit me or my party the most…forget the people…full steam ahead. You think I am being unfair and biased…let me give you just a few examples of “politically driven decision making” that are destroying the fabric of this country!
- Nancy Pelosi, Leader of the Congress while asking for passing of the incredibly destructive “Affordable Health Care Act” says to Congress and the American People…”we have to pass this Bill to find out what is in it”. If she were an employee of mine in a business I would have fired her immediately on the spot. The Bill has turned out to be a nightmare and is breaking the back of the economy, American workers and businesses. The overall ObamaCare Act is not in the best interests of the American People…it only provides political power to the government to tax and police with the IRS. This Act needs to be appealed immediately.
- On the death of (4) Patriots including Ambassador Stephens, Barack Obama and Hilliary Clinton concocted a false narrative blaming a video that incited what was truly an Islamic Terrorist attack. All key decision makers including the President were aware that this was a terrorist attack within two hours of it’s beginning. President Obama disappeared about two hours after the attack began on that Sunday night and was not heard from until he arrived in Las Vegas the next day for a political rally. Under oath Hilliary Clinton stated “what difference does it make”. This coverup was clearly for political purposes to support Obama in his election bid in 2012 and Clinton for a future presidential bid. The President and Clinton need to immediately admit to the American People why they took these political actions.
- Substantial evidence has been presented to the Congressional Investigating Committee that this Administration actively suppressed Conservative American Groups from obtaining 501 C (4) authorization. This move began with Democratic Congressman and Senators and was taken up by the top offices of the United States, especially the IRS. There seems to be little doubt that President Obama was totally aware and supportive of these actions and in my opinion was the one who gave the orders to do so. His very top legal IRS advisor was the key decision maker on these actions and surely he discussed this with the President. Why 157+ trips to the White House by the Head of the IRS if there was not something subversive being accomplished? This is clearly political decision making.
- The approval of the Keystone Pipeline is considered by most all knowledgeable leaders to be the primary key to resolving this country’s recession and our reliance on Oil Countries in the Mid East. President Obama’s continuing irrational decision to deny this pipeline approval is to sentence Americans to poverty, unemployment, higher gas prices and continued worshiping at the altar of those who own the oil in the Mid East. We have every resource needed to resolve these issues and the President is making a political decision to deny these solutions.
- Now we have what has been called the amateurish leadership of “drawing red lines” a year ago…and when it comes time to put up or shut up…he just keeps talking… and made big talk for a week about what we were about to do in Syria. None of it happened of course. Secretary of State John Kerry makes convincing impassioned pleas to “attack” however… there is no thoughtful plan as to the potential retaliation, results, follow-up, costs, and willingness of the American People to support an effort which seems to be a “lose – lose” action. How can we win by slapping Syria on the wrists? This is like childhood playground bullying where eventually someone will stand up and all will get hurt. Again a political decision where Obama has passed the “drawing of red lines” to Congress and the Senate. I am so very glad that he finally did this…it should have been done the first two days…and hopefully we will have enough intelligent decision makers to stop further action now. America is not the world’s policeman and President Obama is not the world leader. Calmer heads need to take control to avoid continuation of this political decision. This should not be a narcissistic, emotional, politically driven decision.
I could continue with many other examples of political decisions driving this country into ruin which include Fast and Furious, the NSA overreach, the Attorney General’s press investigation overreach, the thousands of harmful regulations being implemented on business, the EPA and their environment overreach, the Labor Department overreach with unions and on and on. Our Congress and Senate are responsible to the American People for prioritizing their actions and protecting us from this political annihilation of this country. I believe that each of us should devote at least one hour each day to calling and emailing the President, The Senate and The Congress and asking them for constructive actions…not political actions! I believe that this is the only way that our voices can be heard! Will you commit some of your day to making phone calls and sending emails to the President, Senate and Congress?