This is website for excellent data: http://www.energyxxi.org/keystone-xl-benefits
I was thinking this morning…what if this term beginning 2012 Mitt Romney, Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Rick Perry or Mike Lee were Presidential or Vice Presidential leaders of the United States…would our country be suffering from the following actions created by this Administration?
- Do you think that the Keystone XL Pipeline would have been approved by now?
- Do you think that our economy would be in any better shape?
- Do you think we would be printing money at the same rate?
- Do you think that our nation’s unemployed would be decreasing dramatically?
- Do you think that our relations with China would be any different?
- Do you think our international relations in the Mid East and around the world would be any different?
- Do you think we would still be leading from behind?
- Do you think that our military power would be on the decrease or the increase?
- Do you think we would have had Benghazi and four dead Americans?
- Do you think we would have had the NSA overreach into the AP scandals?
- Do you think the Snowden whistleblower would have ended up in Russia?
- Do you think the IRS would have tried to stop the Tea Party underhandedly?
- Do you think the Veteran Administration would have allowed non-payment of veterans for their medical bills?
- Do you think Fast and Furious would have been sanctioned and approved by the attorney general?
- Do you think we would have pulled out of Iraq totally and lost all of our investments there?
- How loud do you think the liberal media would be screaming about all these things if the Conservatives of the United States had committed all of the acts above? How upset and loud would they be?
- Do you think that Putin would be acclaimed today as the world’s peacemaker?
And the list goes on and on…my point to all of this is that President Obama continues to make a political game out of the Presidency and disregard the strong majority public opinions of this country by this delay…
Keystone XL Pipeline Another Political Decision For The President
I ask anyone who is concerned about any and all of these actions to call or write their President, Congressmen and Senators today…
By Timothy Gardner
WASHINGTON | Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05pm EDT
(Reuters) – As the State Department drags out the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, it is more likely President Barack Obama’s final decision on the project to help link Canada’s oil sands to U.S. refineries will slip into 2014, experts said.
The department has yet to finalize a controversial environmental review of more than 2,000 pages it issued on March 1 that it had been expected to complete by mid-summer. Instead, the department is reviewing and publishing in batches the more than 1.5 million public comments it received on the review. The first batch of comments was posted on May 23; the most recent batch went up about a week ago.
Is That Baloney?
Don’t feed from the media baloney!
First lady Michelle Obama is under fire all the time for spending our tax dollars frivolously while on her vacations in Ireland, Hawaii, Martha’s Vineyard and other exotic locations. She spent $3,000 per night on a hotel room so she couldhave lunch with U2’s lead singer Bono and the Obama’s Hawaii vacation cost some $7 millionwhile they paid a small fraction of that to rent a 5,000 square foot home. And since the Obama trip to Africa was official business, it is likely the Obama’s paid nothing for their own accommodations on that trip.
But now reports are coming out that her entire office entourage costs taxpayers around $1.4 million per year. That is nearly three times the cost of Laura Bush’s staff, which was slightly over $500,000 per year. With the President constantly traveling around the country telling us that the rich don’t pay their fare share, why in the world does the First Lady need to have a $1.4 million staff?
Do you think Michelle Obama gives our country $1.4 million worth of value every year? Do you think there is something better that $1.4 million could be spent on every year instead of an outrageously expensive staff? Tell us what you think in the comments, below.
Support Keystone XL Pipeline – FuelingJobs.com