The November 2018 election will be critical in deciding the future course of the American Republic. The Republican Party has a Golden opportunity to expose the DNC for what it really is by investigating the Obama/Putin Alliance, researched in my books, and the dreadful consequences of it that America faces in 2018.
All troubles we are witnessing today came to us as a result of the Obama/Putin Alliance systematic distraction and destruction of the country:
- Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russian trolls is the tip of the iceberg: thousands of the KGB’s political operatives entered American soil due to the Obama/Putin Alliance to interfere and disrupt all strata of our society. We are dealing today with the “ Axis of Evil,” coordinated by Russia.
- The growing national debates on guns is part of the Obama/Putin Alliance, yet no one has connected the horrifying issue of attacking our children to the “Axis of Evil,” run by the Russian KGB Government.
- We are at war, an asymmetrical war with multiple fronts, and a variety of different shapes, forms, methods, and tricks waged against the American Republic by the Russian Intelligence—Putin plays a global chess-game. To solve our problems and win that war awareness of the enemy is crucial and knowledge of the KGB is imperative. See www.simonapipko1.com
- All problems of the FBI and our Intel are derived from the lack of authentic knowledge of our foremost enemy—the Russian KGB Government. The Obama/Putin Alliance has achieved a definite “success” by paralyzing our Law Enforcement and Intel, politicizing both, as a way of transforming our American capitalist economy to a socialist one, openly implemented by Obama. See my columns at www.drrichswier.com/author/spipko/.
- Socialist/Communist ideology failed in the 20th century; people now know that it is not working. The Russian KGB Government is changing their tune, fooling and deceiving you by inventing Crony Capitalism. In fact, Russia imitating the German regime of 1933 and establishing the political ideology of Soviet Fascism in Russia and spreading it across the world…
- While watching the so-called Steele Trump/Dossier document on TV, it did not take me even ten seconds to realize that it was Russian “fallshivka” –a fraud in front of me. Everything in the Dossier exposed the KGB’s imprint: an arrogant manner of presentation, method and character with an aggressive and salacious tone to denigrate President Trump, the Republican Party, and to influence American opinion. It was a vivid picture of the incredible dirt on Trump, a typical Stalin legacy of demonizing and attacking the opposition leader, used by the KGB, while implementing the ideology of Soviet Fascism around the globe. See my definitions of Soviet Fascism on p. 159, What is Happening to America? The Hidden Truth of Global Destruction, Xlibris, 2012
- The main KGB’s modus operandi in implementing the ideology of Soviet fascism is a very primitive one, to blame the opposition for the crime they themselves committed. It is the pot calling the kettle black. Just watch the latest example of how the Deep State of the Alliance is accusing the NRA in the Valentine shooting in Florida. It is a typical style of the KGB, (currently FSB).
For the last twenty-five years I have been warning America about Soviet Fascism in all my books and numerous articles. But politicized Intel and the FBI are suppressing information about my writings—the Obama/Putin Alliance doesn’t want the world to know the Truth.
Today, the Alliance is fabricating the case against Trump to cover-up the treason committed by the Democrats in cahoots with the Russian KGB Government.
A former Soviet Attorney
February 28, 2018
About the Author: Simona Pipko was born in Moscow, USSR. A graduate of Leningrad Law School, she practiced law as a defense attorney for twenty-five years in the capital of Estonia, Tallinn. Leaving behind her Communist husband in 1981, with her two children, she immigrated to the United States. While living in New York City and teaching at the New School for Social Research and New York University, she wrote a series of articles for various publications, including The International Lawyer ABA, and Law and National Security Intelligence Report. In 2002, Ms. Pipko published her first book Baltic Winds; Testimony of A Soviet Attorney. Xlibris, 2002.One of her readers, Director of the Center for Study of Popular Culture wrote: “Thank you for sending me your moving book. You are a very courageous woman…” – David Horowitz. In 2006 Ms. Pipko published her second book: The Russian Factor; From Cold War to Global Terrorism, Xlibris, 2006. Simona Pipko is the author of three books and twenty-nine articles published in the United States. More information can be found on www.simonapipko1.com.